You can use them as, obviously, mini pillows; as stress ball type things; as pin cushions or just as a little friend!
They are really simple to make, it's just a little rectangular pouch that's stuffed and sewn up at the bottom. It's not even really a pattern; just directions.
I hope you enjoy! Like always - any problems just comment below :)
Mini Pillow Pals
You Will Need:
• Aran /WW Yarn in 2 different colours
• Crochet hook (I used a 4mm [G] )
• Fiberfill or other stuffing
• Various Buttons
• Stitch Marker
• Embroidery/yarn needle
• Embroidery Thread
• Ch - Chain Stitch
• Sc - Single Crochet
• St/Sts - Stitch/Stitches
• Slst - Slip Stitch
• Inc (Increase) - 2 Sc into 1 Sts
• Dec (Decrease) - 1 Sc over 2 Sts
• ** - Marks a group of stitches to be repeated until the round is completed
No gauge, just keep your stitches nice and tight to avoid gaps in your work
4.5’’ tall (approx.) using a 4mm (G) hook and Aran yarn.
• As this is amigurumi, work in continuous rounds; in a spiral, unless otherwise stated. Don’t join at the end of a row; just keep going
• Use stitch markers or a piece of scrap yarn to mark the start of every round. Replace at the start of the next round as you go along. This will help you keep track of where you started, and saves a lot of time if things go wrong!
• I write my patterns in American terms, so Sc means Single Crochet; Dc means Double Crochet etc
• The number at the end of each round is the number of stitches you should now have
Head/Body (Working from the top down)
1. Ch 13 (13Ch)
2. Sc in each Ch to beginning. In 1st Ch, Sc 3. Continue to Sc on the opposite side of the Ch. In the last Ch Sc 2 (26 Sc)
3. Inc, Sc 10, Inc 3, Sc 10, Inc 2 (32 Sc)
4 - 14. Sc around (32)
*Sew face to top of the body*
15 – 28. Sc around (32)
29. Dec 2, Sc 10, Dec 3, Sc 10, Dec (26)
*Finish off, leave long tail for sewing*
• Stuff the pouch you have just made and sew the opening shut.
• Take your contrasting colour yarn and cut into approx. 3’’ strips. Use this method to attach the hair.
• Sew on additional buttons if desired.
How easy was that lol!! I hope you enjoy your Mini Pillow Pals!