Tuesday, 9 March 2010

Days 07 And 08


Day 07 - A Photo That Makes You Happy



I love getting pictures sent to me of ami's people make with my patterns. Whether someone has tested for me or bought the pattern, it always makes me happy to see them and know people enjoyed them.

Above is the first picture I ever recieved of an ami tested by the lovely Cristy99 on Ravlery. He's name is Gimpy!


Day 08 - A Photo That Makes You Angry/Sad


This picture makes me sad. It's the old Wembley Stadium being demolished back in about 2001. I loved that place - I'd been there many time to see matches and go on tours. I was going through a really rough patch at the time, and it was a place of refuge. So when they knocked it down I was really sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Commenting! <3