Sunday, 26 February 2012

New Shop

I'm pleased to announce One Pink Hippo and I have opened our EssHippo Blythe Etsy Shop this weekend!

It's been along time coming, but I FINALLY got my photos edited and stuff listed. Here are a few of the things I've made for the shop...


Rainbow Poppeloff Earflap Hat


Beige Flower Helmet


Happy Rainbow Poncho


Mint Hat, Poncho and Flower Brooch set


Cuddly Bunny Earflap Hat

Don't worry - I'm still doing the EssHaych Pattern shop - nothing changes there :)

I hope you like the new shop!

Sarah
-x-

8 comments:

  1. love your new shop hope it is as successfull as EssHaych good luck
    joan

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute!! Lots of inspiration! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute, cute stuff!!! You do great work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute :) I do crochet cap for dolls too :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUCH A GREAT STYLE HONEY
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seus trabalhos são lindos!
    Boas Festas e um Feliz 2013!
    Beijos

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Commenting! <3