Thursday, 7 October 2010

Goodies!

I got some great goodies in the post last week! I loves getting stuff in the post lol!

First off I got a lovely card from Crystal...


Thank you Crystal - it really cheered me up! It is now sitting on my amigurumi shelf!

Also I got another fab package from Jill!

A cute card and fabric elephant (that my Mum is trying to steal from me!)


2 adorable hats for my new born cousins Alan and Roy (they are going to love them!! I love them!)


And some I <3 NY socks!


Here's an action shot :D



Thank you Jill, I love getting packages from you! Expect one back soon!

Also while I'm here I'd like to point you in the direction of Crystals new craft blog, Make A Mess! We all need some support when starting a blog, so please check it out - it's full of crafty goodness!!

5 comments:

  1. Aww...you're welcome! And thank you so much for mentioning my blog <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice blog, and gifts as well. That card is adorable. hehe :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For Commenting! <3