Saturday, 13 March 2010

Day 12 - Whatever Tickles Your Fancy

Bedroom Clear-out

Throughout my life my room has always been, well, not messy - just full of stuff I don't really need. My family call it the Black Hole, 'cos when something goes in, it never comes out lol!

As I'm getting older I'm getting a bit fed-up with it being so full, so last week I decided to have another clear out, but this time I'm being really strict with what I can and can't keep.

I've always been a hoarder you see - I've got things from every point of my life so it's difficult to get rid of stuff. But it needs to be done. So far I have found old school books, the original grey-brick Gameboy, a Major Morgan, Sooty videos and all sorts of stuff. Them things I kept.

These are some of the things I want in my new room -


I'd love a new telly. I figured I have enough room on my desk for a 19'' one, which I the biggest I would've ever owned. I like this one with the Ipod dock...


Another electronic thing I'd like is a laptop. At the moment I'm using our old family PC. It's a great computer but takes up alot of room. So I think I'd be better suited to a nice shiny new laptop, like this one.


I'd really like an armchair at the end of my bed. I'd be able to watch my new telly and use my new laptop in it, it'd be mega comfy! I like this one from Ikea...


I'd also really like one of these posters! I've seen them around loads of places, and found that they sell little A4 versions on Ebay.co.uk. It'd look nice above my desk...

They're just a few things I'd like. I don't want much, do I lol! I spend about 90% of my time in my room - I literally live up there. So it's important to have it how I'd like it, if that makes sense. I'll let you know how it goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For Commenting! <3