
Up for grabs are 3 Monsties, each lovingly handmade by me! You get the Monstie of your choice, be it shocked Pink Monstie with the pig-tails; happy Blue Monstie with the mohawk; or terrified Green Monstie with the Emo fringe! You will also recieve amigurumi stickers by Moo and a 'Googly Eyed Dude'.

All you have to do is one of the following:
. Follow this blog
. Become a fan on Facebook
. Follow me on Twitter
. 'Heart' my Etsy Shop
. Watch me on Deviant Art
. Tweet about this giveaway and link back to this blog
. Mention this giveaway on Facebook, Myspace, Plurk etc and link back to this blog
. Blog about this giveaway and link back to this blog
You only need to do one of the 8 things listed above for your name to be entered into the draw, but for each thing you do you get an extra entrie - so the better chance of winning! Yay!
After you've done one (or more) of the 8 things listed simply comment below or email me at esshaych@hotmail.co.uk, let me know what you did/link to what you did, which Monstie you'd like and a contact email address or website where I can find you if you win. That's it!



The 3 winners will be selected at random using the 'names out of a hat' method, and put up on my blog and emailed after the giveaway ends, which is next Tuesday (19th January). Monsties will be shipped using Royal Mail 1st class, and I ship anywhere in the world :o)
That's all! Good Luck! :D
Yay! First person! :D
ReplyDeleteI'm a fan on Facebook AND I hearted your Etsy shop! Cute stuff! Love the Green Monstie.
ReplyDeleteTizzyDee.Etsy.com
Thank You, you've been entered twice! :D
ReplyDeleteI did etsy & facebook too! Weeee!
ReplyDeleteI don't know why I didn't before really!
Thankies! Which one would you like if you win?!
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog. All the monsties are adorable, but my favorite is the Blue Monstie with mohawk. :)
ReplyDeleteclogzilla(at)yahoo(dot)com
I follow you on Twitter via @hellcatvintage
ReplyDeleteclogzilla(at)yahoo(dot)com
I hearted your Etsy shop! :)
ReplyDeleteclogzilla(at)yahoo(dot)com
Thank You Cindy! You've been entered 3 times! :D
ReplyDeleteI love the blue one too! But I would be happy to give a home to any :)
ReplyDeleteI have tweeted about you tonight I would love to win the blue one to give to my hubby
ReplyDeleteThank you both!
ReplyDeleteHarvey Crafty Cards - do you have a contact email or website where I can find you if you win? Thanks -x-
Follow your blog? Check.
ReplyDeleteFacebook Fan? check.
Mention on Facebook? Check.
:] And you know I'm loving that pink one. Teehee. They're so cute!
Howdy, I love the little blue guy!
ReplyDeleteI'm following you on Facebook, and your blog, and have hearted your Etsy shop. xXx
Nice idea :)
ReplyDeleteI follow you on blogger and I watch you on deviantart, I've also linked to you on my blog.
So adorable!
ReplyDeleteI would love to give a happy home to the lil blue or green guy.
I am following this blog.
I also follow you on Twitter (@digitalmisfit)
and I follow you on Facebook (Heidi G.)
I love the blue monstie! I also now follow you on twitter and I tweeted: http://twitter.com/slowclublover/status/7716064182
ReplyDeleteAwww no one so far loves the green! I feel sorry for him! I change my choice to green!
ReplyDeleteThank You all! PLEASE remember to let me know your contact email or website so I can find you if you win!
ReplyDeleteKerry - I changed yours to Green ;b
Have become a follower of your blog.
ReplyDeleteHas to be the green one for my son!
Following you now on Twitter.
ReplyDeleteHas to be the green one for my son!
Have just tweeted about the giveaway.
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/FairlyGirly
Has to be the green on for my son!
Just put your giveaway in my blog side bar.
ReplyDeletehttp://fairlygirly.blogspot.com/
Has to be the green one for my son!
Thank You! :D
ReplyDeleteGreat giveaway - cute monsters!
ReplyDeleteThankies! :D
ReplyDeleteFollowing your blog now :) Love the pink one with braids! sherettehippot(a)googlemail.com
ReplyDeletei follow your blog, follow you on twitter (@boosandrawrs), hearted your etsy shop (as emmysboosandrawrs) and blogged. http://emmysboosandrawrs.blogspot.com/2010/01/cute-monsters-giveaway-esshaych.html. my email is littleheathen9109 at yahoo dot com.
ReplyDeletethanks =]
Thank you!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
ReplyDeleteOk, Facebook fan already - and shared the giveaway, follow and mentioned on twitter,
ReplyDeletealready follow your blog, and having trouble signing into etsy on my netbook but will nick the laptop in a bit and heart your shop! (or check it's already hearted as I think it might be..)
If I win, I would like a surprise (and some chocolate...LOL) as I think they're all cute!
I think that's all for now.
xxx
That's a lot of entries!! Thank You! :D
ReplyDeleteI now follow your blog and I have also hearted your etsy shop :)
ReplyDeleteThankies Federica! :D
ReplyDeleteThe monsties are fantastic!
ReplyDeleteI'm fond of the pink one and the blue one.
I already sent out an e-mail, but I'll post this here just to add to the list. =)
1. I heart your shop on etsy
2. I now follow you on blogspot
3. I'm a fan on facebook
4. I 'watch' you on deviant art
CaptainCoppermane
Terri Coppermane
I love your Monsties! The expressions on their faces are so funny :-) I'm following you now (maybe you'd like to come over to my blog to enter my giveaway?)
ReplyDeleteThank You both!
ReplyDelete